Distance Learning Resources
Boom Digital Resources are perfect for…
- Whole Class, Groups & Independent learning.
- Home learning
- Getting students excited and engaged with learning & consolidating understandings at home or school.
- Giving learners immediate, automatic, feedback, which helps learners immediately
- Keeping learners on task and accountable during group or independent work stations.
- Saving YOUR Time, Paper & Ink
- 21st Century learning
- Second Language learning as they have sound bites!
To Get Started You will need:
- A computer, tablet, or interactive whiteboard, & INTERNET!
- An internet browser that is 3 or fewer years old (OR the free Boom app)
- A FREE BOOM Account
- Boom Cards for the Classroom
Digital Resources need to be:
Boom Cards have various activities
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you’ll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.